Foreigners who intend to come to Italy should verify if they need a visa in order to enter the Italian territory.
Send us an email with your nationality, country of residence, length of stay (up to 90 days or more than 90 days) and reasons for your stay, and we can help you find out if, in your specific case, a visa is required. It is very simple and fast.
Visa for Italy.
Coming to Italy and don’t know whether you need a visa? We can help you find out.
If you are coming to Italy for business, tourism, family reunion, to study or for any other reason, you should verify if you need a valid visa in order to enter the Country.
We can help you find out if, in your specific case, a visa is required. It is very simple and fast.
Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information and we will let you know if you need a visa as soon as possible (n1 – n2):
- your nationality
- your country of residence
- the length of your stay: specify whether up to 90 days or more than 90 days
- your reason for coming to Italy, choosing from the following list:
- elective residence
- family reasons
- medical care
- religious reasons
- salaried employment-maritime
- salaried employment-press reporters
- self employment-business owner
- self employment-corporate role
- self employment-freelance
- self employment-sports activity
- self employment-start-up
- sports competition
- study-exchange and mobility programme
- study-post graduate
- study-university enrollment
- study-university single course
- study-vocational training
- working holiday
In the subject of your email write VISA.
Example of email