Registry of Italians Residing Abroad (A.I.R.E.)

  1. I recommend David, he is dedicated and get the things done! Well done David, and thank you.

  2. Avatar

    A big thank you to David who has helped moved things along with my AIRE registration. After months of trying to contact the consulate in London, David has managed to help me find out my situation and get the ball moving. Thoroughly recommend using Vademecum Italia. Thank you again!

  3. Avatar

    I moved to uk 59 years ago from italy and I’m applying to renew my passport. Do I need to register with a.i.r.e to do this as I have never had to do this before.


    • David

      Dear Donato,
      If you are an Italian citizen living abroad, you need to request the registration in the AIRE. In order to do this, you need to check the website of your local Consulate for instructions and timing. For example, please note that, at the moment, the Consulate of London takes around 12 months to complete the AIRE registration process.

      Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

      Thank you,

  4. Avatar

    Thank you for your help David.

Leave a Reply